Adult Hospital Medicine Boot Camp 2023
Boot Camp 2023 Now Open for Registration
Boot Camp is designed to provide PAs and NPs with a broad foundation on commonly encountered diagnoses in hospitalized adult patients. Boot Camp is an ideal course if you are new to hospital medicine or if you practice in another specialty and are responsible for the medical management of hospitalized adult patients.
Sponsored by SHM and AAPA, the Adult Hospital Medicine Boot Camp is designed to provide PAs and NPs with a broad foundation on commonly encountered diagnoses in adult hospitalized patients. Dive into the most current, evidence-based topics in hospital medicine while earning AAPA Category 1 CME and networking with PAs and NPs.
At Boot Camp, there are two options for you to choose from:
- Meet with your fellow PAs and NPs in Denver, CO, September 20-24, 2023 while earning up to 31 credits of AAPA Category 1 CME.
- Experience the conference from the comfort of your home with the virtual experience while earning up to 19 credits of AAPA Category 1 CME.
The In-Person Conference experience features:
- 3.5-day general course full of interactive sessions on adult hospital medicine
- Networking opportunities with colleagues
- Optional half-day pre-courses:
- HOCUS POCUS: Point of Care Ultrasound Workshop
- Hospital Diagnostics Workshop
- Access to the virtual conference experience
The Virtual Conference experience features:
- 3.5-day general course with content live-streamed from Denver, CO
- Opportunity to watch sessions live and engage with in-person speakers or watch later at a more convenient time
Did you miss Boot Camp this year? You can now purchase Boot Camp on Demand 2022. The On Demand includes recorded content from the in-person 2022 Adult Hospital Medicine Boot Camp conference. This video-based CME activity offers up to 28.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits from respiratory and critical care cases, pain management, neurosurgical emergencies, peripartum care, LGBTQ+ health for hospitalized patients, and more, all on demand. SHM members are able to use a discount code to access discounted member pricing for the 2022 Boot Camp On Demand product. Click Here to access the discount code.
Good overview of commonly encountered hospital problems and scenarios. The speakers were excellent. They were thoughtful and engaging.
It was extremely organized, and all lectures/activities started right on time. The lectures were all very useful and provided a lot of information that will affect/change the way I practice in a positive manner. Overall, well worth the money! I am already looking forward to going next year again.
The conference was amazing, and the classes were packed with info. The speakers were fabulous. I am looking forward to the next one!